how to change huawei router password
First, open your mobile browser like Chrome or Safari.
Open a web browser and enter your router’s IP address in the address bar. The default IP address 192.168.100.1
- Then search for 192.168.100.1.
- You can see the Huawei router page.
- Enter root into the account.
- Enter “admin” in the password field.
- Now you enter the router configuration mode.
- Click wlan to change the wifi password.
- You can change your SSID name by changing your SSID name.
- Change the wpa2 preshared key to change the wifi password
- If you want to hide your wifi SSID,
- Then uncheck “broadcast SSID.”
Like this, you can change your wifi password and name.
It’s a good idea to choose a strong, unique password for your Huawei router to help keep your network secure. Make sure to keep your new password in a safe place and not to share it with anyone who shouldn’t have access to your network.
Read Also :