How to install a dark theme on TikTok?
Method 1: Tiktok Settings
The main way to set a dark theme on TikTok is by changing the settings in the app itself. This manual is suitable for owners of any smartphone that supports the video service.
- Launch the application.
- In the lower right corner, tap on the “Profile” icon.
- Tap on the three horizontal bars in the top right corner.
- Go to the “Dark Mode” section.
- Change the corresponding setting.
- After activating the dark mode, the application will automatically take on the desired look. You can change the interface back in the same way.
Method 2: Configuring your smartphone
The second method is to install a dark theme not on Tik Tok but on the smartphone itself, that is, on the entire system. In this case, the appearance of the menu and all other applications changes. It will be especially relevant for users who prefer automatic theme change (during the day—light, at night—dark). After following the instructions below, Tik Tok will automatically set the mode that is set in the general settings.
- Go to the “Screen and brightness” section. On smartphones based on Android, at this stage, select “Screen” (in some versions of the operating system, the names may differ slightly).
- Under the line “Design”, you will see two options: “Light” and “Dark”. Change the value to the second option.
- The visual appearance of the system will immediately change. You can return to the old interface theme at any time using the same method.
- Next, go to the Tik Tok app.
- Tap the three horizontal lines in the upper right corner to go to the menu.
- Tap the Dark Mode line.
- Turn on the “Use device settings” option.
Read Also :