- 1 Step-by-step register a new phone in the MDMS System ?
- 2 How to find your IMEI?
- 3 Nepal’s Mobile Device Management System (MDMS)
Step-by-step register a new phone in the MDMS System ?
How to find your IMEI?
After going to the keypad of your mobile and dialing *#06#, the IMEI number of the device can be found
How do you register your mobile phone in the MDMS system?
- Check if your phones are registered in the MDMS system or not.
- Prepare all the required documents needed for the registration.
- Check the IMEI number of your phone. [*# 06#]
- Visit the official web portal of MDMS
- Fill registration Form
Documents required for registration
- Citizenship Details
- Mobile Purchase Bill
- Passport of Applicant
- Immigration Stamp
- Allowed file types for upload are .jpg, .jpeg.
- Maximum size per file is 512 KB.
- Visit MDMS Website
- Click Individual Registration
On the MDMS website, complete the following form.
- Mobile Device Details
- Verify the email address.
- Individual Registration
- Confirm your submission. Then submit the registration form.
- After submitting MDMS Check your form and verify it.
- You will receive an e-mail after verification is complete.
Under the existing legal facility of Nepal (OGL facility of the Government of Nepal), mobile sets brought from abroad for personal purposes should be registered in the MDMS system according to the rules.
Nepali citizens who have entered Nepal from abroad should fill in this application using their email address The application information will be given to the applicant via the email used in the application.
When filling out the form, you have to fill in the details about the mobile phone to be registered in STEP 1.
The applicant has to keep the email he uses and verify it through OTP.
The applicant has to fill in his details in the Personal Information section The mobile number used in Nepal should be filled The address mentioned in the applicant’s passport should be filled in the Address Detail Also, in the Arrival Details, the applicant should fill in the details of from which country he returned to Nepal and when he returned.
If the applicant will use the mobile himself, he should select “Self” in the Mobile User Detail If the user is someone else, his details should be filled in the said section.
The applicant must complete the details he has filled in and submit the form by uploading a clear scan copy of the documents related to the application, such as a passport, the immigration department’s stamp of entry into the country, a receipt of purchase of a mobile phone, etc. Information will be received through email after the application is successful.
Applications received in this way will be approved by the authorities. The applicant will be informed about the acceptance or rejection of the application through his/her email.
Nepal’s Mobile Device Management System (MDMS)
What is MDMS?
How can you tell if your device is registered in the MDMS system?