There are a few easy ways to learn how to find out a Wi-Fi password on a PC . You just need to have your computer connected to Wi-Fi, but don’t worry, we detail all the steps you need to follow below.
How to Find My Wi-Fi Password on a Desktop PC Step by Step
Forgetting your Wi-Fi password is just as common as forgetting, but knowing your Wi-Fi password from a PC by following these steps, but remember that this method allows you to see your Wi-Fi password and not change it.
How to view Wi-Fi password in Windows 10
- Find out the password The Wi-Fi network of your PC is very simple. Open Windows Settings from the Start menu and select Network and Internet.
- Then a window will open, select WiFi from the menu on the left and scroll down the window until you see Network and Sharing Center.
- In the next interface, on the right side, you will see a segment called View basic information about your network and connection settings. Select the blue WiFi link with the name of your network in the “Internet” section.
- This opens a window with network status data. At that moment, press the Wireless Property button .
- In the next window, open the “Security” tab and check the “Show symbols” box so that the password is visible to you.