How to change netis router password ?
- Open your chrome browser in Mobile or Desktop
- in search bar type 192.168.1.1
To change the Wireless security password:
- Click on the Wireless tab and then click on the Wireless Security sub-menu.
- Several security options are available to pick from. Select the WPA/WPA2 – Personal option.
- Now type the wireless password in the respective field box. This will be the user’s wi-fi password.
- Click on Save to save the new wifi password.
Change the Netis Router Password:
After validating the Netis admin interface with the default password and login, follow the below steps to change the Netis password.
To change the router default password:
- Navigate to System Tools/Settings.
- Select the Password option from the sub-menu.
- Verify old username & password.
- Enter the new username and password.
- Save the settings & restart the router.
Congratulation Your WiFi Password is Changed
Reset Netis to Factory Settings:
Follow the steps given below to factory reset your Netis:
- Locate the Reset button present on the router. It is usually present at the back of the router. Use a pen or a paper clip to press and hold it for about 30 seconds.
- Observe the LED light on the router. If it blinks or flashes, that means your router is resetting.
- Unplug the router from the power supply for 30 seconds and plug it back in to complete the reset network process.