How to Lock Facebook Profile ? step by step with 2 Methods | All country working method
To lock Facebook profile, follow these steps:
- Open the Facebook app on your device or go to www.facebook.com in your web browser and log in to your account.
- Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen to open the main menu.
- Scroll down and click on “Settings & Privacy.”
- Click on “Privacy” in the left menu.
- Scroll down to the “Your Activity” section and click on “Edit” next to “Who can see your future posts?”
- Select “Only Me” from the drop-down menu. This will ensure that only you can see your future posts.
- Scroll down to the “Limit Past Posts” section and click on “Limit Old Posts.”
- Click on “Limit All” to apply the changes to all of your past posts.
- Click on “Confirm” to finalize the changes.
Note: Locking your profile will not prevent people from seeing your profile information, such as your name, profile picture, and cover photo. It will only prevent people from seeing your future posts and limit their ability to see your past posts.
so easily you can lock your Facebook profile watch full video in YouTube