See Your Forgotten WiFi Password On Mobile ( Easy Method )
Forgetting your WiFi password is more common than you think. Many users tend to connect their smartphones and laptops to their home WiFi network and then forget the password, which is a problem when you need to connect a new device or share the password with visiting friends and family. In case you haven’t saved the WiFi password somewhere easily accessible, the good news is that there are several ways to find out what it is. There are different ways to know the WiFi password of any saved network or router on different platforms. In this article, we are going to take you through a step-by-step guide on how to check the WiFi password on phone.
- First, go to the settings.
- Then click on wifi A QR code appears when you click on the wifi name.
- Take a picture of the QR code
- Then go back launch the QR code scanner app.
- We will click the gallery icon and choose the screenshot photo that we took.
- and select that photo.
- Then you can see your wifi name and password Like this,
- you can see your wifi password.
You can Watch Full Video on YouTube