Change the Netis router’s login password
- Open your chrome browser in Mobile or Desktop
- in search bar type 192.168.1.1
- username : admin
- password :admin
- Click – Advanced
To change the router default password:
- Navigate to System Tools/Settings.
- Select the Password option from the sub-menu.
- Verify old username & password.
- Enter the new username and password.
- Save the settings & restart the router.
If the credentials do not work, try the following method:
Defult passowrd of netis Router
In the list below you can find some of the most commonly used username/password combinations for Netis routers. Try the following combinations: If you have problems logging in to the router or you have forgotten your password,
The most common IPs used by Netis routers
You have tried several different IP addresses and still none of them work? Then you should try the IP addresses from the following list.
|Default Router IP|