BDCOM How to reboot ONU from OLT CLI
For example, I will telnet to the BDCOM P3310C and reboot the ONU.
When connecting, let’s switch to elevated privilege mode:
And we will reboot the desired ONU:
epon reboot onu interface epon 0/1:1
To answer the question below, press the y key
Are you sure to reboot the ONU(y/n)?
To reboot a BDCOM ONU from the OLT CLI (Command Line Interface), you can follow these steps:
- Log in to the OLT CLI using a terminal emulator program such as PuTTY or Tera Term.
- Enter the enable mode by typing the enable command and entering the enable password when prompted.
- Use the “show onu” command to display a list of all the ONUs registered with the OLT. This command will display the ONU ID, MAC address, and status of each ONU.
- Identify the ONU that you want to reboot and note its ONU ID.
- Type the “reboot onu <onu_id>” command to reboot the specific ONU. Replace <onu_id> with the ONU ID you noted in the previous step.
- Confirm that you want to reboot the ONU when prompted. The ONU will restart and reconnect to the OLT after a few minutes.
See Also My Articles: